What Do We Do?
Our two-week course has been designed to maximise children’s exposure to different foods and culinary techniques in a safe, fun environment.
But “FoodActivism” is not just about cooking, which is why our specially-tailored programme gives young people the opportunity to participate in a variety of sporting and outdoor activities, as well as exciting and educational field trips.
The FoodActive camp offers.....
- Demonstration cookery classes by qualified chefs
- Supervised hands-on cookery classes. Each student is paired with another to enhance teambuilding skills
- Sporting activities every day
- Long, relaxed lunch breaks cooked by our in-house chef
- Excursions to a places of culinary interest
- End of camp BBQ
- Pupil teacher ratio of 8:1 (classes limited to 24)
- Food table quiz
- Fish & Meat
- Salads & Vegetables
- Pastries & Desserts
- Food Awareness
- Tag Rugby
- Table Tennis
The Course Fee Covers:
- All tuition and excursion fees
- All ingredients and food including snacks and a two course lunch cooked by our in-house chef
- Recipe sheets/dietary information provided by our nutritionist
- FoodActive chef's kit with recipes
- FoodActive Cookbook